Life Science Robotics would like to add a talented student to join our digital marketing team.
We have developed a unique rehabilitation robot which secures early mobilization to bedridden patients at hospitals and rehab centers worldwide. You can find more information about Life Science Robotics and our products on this website and watch our video at: http://myrobert.com/video.aspx
Digital marketing is our strategic marketing platform and today it includes our webpage and SoMe.
Our new digital marketing specialist will have the role to continue the development of our webpage and SoMe platforms, including new and efficient customer relationships. You will be part of the marketing team together with 1 more person.
Part of the job is to:
- Update and secure a constant information on our webpage, which is our communication link towards end users and resellers.
- SEO, establishment and optimization of our webpage
- SEM, find the right Google AdWords, analyse the usage of our webpage etc.
- Further develop and maintain of SoMe, especially on LinkedIn
- Various Online up to conferences and exhibitions etc.
Your professional qualifications
You are probably mid in your studies in IT related communication e.g Communication and Digital Media, Interactive Digital Media, and preferable also English as we only communicate in English. You have a solid knowledge and interest in SEO, SEM, social media. You have strong communication skills and know how to tell the right story.
It is naturally for you to take responsibility and to drive the process. When goals and tasks are defined, you know how to approach and to follow the deadlines. You like to work with customer related online communication
We offer you
- A job in an inspiring working environment together with other start-up companies
- Great influent on the job and the final result
- Passionate colleagues in an informal work environment
- High flexibility towards to study and examines.
In this position you get the opportunity to work with leading technology within medical robotics and to establish communication directly to the leading hospitals and rehab centers worldwide.
If you have questions and/or want to apply for the job, please contact Rune Kristensen, CTO on email@example.com or mobile phone 20 69 45 29.